sábado, 14 de abril de 2007

Jimi Hendrix - Authentic PPX Studio Recordings

6 Volumes



VOL. 1: GET THAT FEELING

1 Get That Feeling
2 How Would You Feel
3 Hush Now
4 Simon Says
5 Gotta Have A New Dress
6 Strange Things
7 Welcome Home

Vol 1 aqui
*

VOL. 2: FLASHING

1 Love Love
2 Day Tripper
3 Gloomy Monday
4 Fool For You Baby
5 Don't Accuse Me
6 Hornet's Nest
7 Flashing
8 Oddball
9 Happy Birthday

Vol 2 aqui
*

VOL. 3: BALLAD OF JIMI

1 UFO
2 You Don't Want Me
3 Better Times Ahead
4 Future Trip
5 Wah Wah (Hush Now)
6 Everybody Knew But Me
7 Mercy Lady Day (Love Love)
8 If You Gonna Make A Fool Of Somebody
9 My Best Friend (Ballad of Jimi instr.)
10 Ballad of Jimi
11 Second Time Around (Get That Feeling)

Vol 3 aqui
*

VOL. 4: LIVE AT GEORGE'S CLUB

1 Drivin' South
2 Ain't That Peculiar
3 I'll Be Doggone
4 I've Got a Sweet Little Angel
5 Bright Lights, Big City
6 Get Out Of My Life Woman
7 Last Night
8 Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch
9 What'd I Say
10 Shotgun / Outro Theme

Vol 4 aqui
*

VOL. 5: SOMETHING ON YOUR MIND

1 California Night
2 Level (Hornet's Nest / Hush Now)
3 I Feel Good (I Got You)
4 Left Alone (Bleeding Heart)
5 Knock Yourself Out
6 Something On Your Mind
7 I Should've Quit You (Killin' Floor)
8 Hard Night (Come On, Part 1)
9 I'm a Man
10 Instrumental (Odd Ball)

Vol 5 aqui
*

VOL. 6: ON THE KILLING FLOOR

1 On the Killing Floor
2 Money
3 Nobody Loves Me (California Nights)
4 Love (Love Love)
5 You Got Me Running
6 Mr. Pitiful
7 Torture Me Honey (Hush Now)
8 Sleepy Fate (No Business)
9 (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

Vol 6 aqui
*

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário