sábado, 14 de julho de 2007

Air Supply - Forever Love 36 Greatest Hits 1980-2001

Re up for my Friend Deanhick99


CD1

Lost in Love
Every Woman in the World
All Out of Love
Chances
One That You Love
Here I Am (Just When I Thought
I'll Never Get Enough of You
Tonite
Sweet Dreams
Come What May
Even the Nights Are Better
Two Less Lonely People in the
Young Love
Taking the Chance
Making Love Out of Nothing at
I Can Wait Forever
Just as I Am
Power of Love (You Are My Lady


CD2

Lonely Is The Night
What Becomes Of The Broken Hea
Someone Who Believes In You
Where Did The Feeling Go?
Without You (Live)
Goodbye
It's Never Too Late
Too Sentimental
Always
Unchained Melody
I Want To Give It All (Live)
The Way I Feel
Now And Forever
Strong Strong Wind
Once
Daybreak
Only One Forever
Yours Truly

Download parte 1 aqui
*
Download parte 2 aqui
**

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário