quinta-feira, 31 de julho de 2008

Ramones - Anthology - 1999


CD 1

Blitzkrieg Bop
Beat On The brat
Judy Is A Punk
I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend
53rd & 3rd
Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue
Glad To See You Go
Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment
I Remember You
California Sun
Commando
Swallow My Pride (single version)
Carbona Not Glue
Pinhead
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker (original single version)
Cretin Hop
Rockaway Beach
Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
Teenage Lobotomy
Surfin' Bird
I Don't Care (single version)
I Just Want To Have Something To Do
I Wanna Be Sedated
Don't Come Close
She's The One
Needles & Pins (single version)
Rock 'n' Roll High School (original Ed Stasium mix)
I Want You Around (original Ed Stasium mix)
Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio
I Can't Make It On Time
Chinese Rock
I'm Affected
Danny Says

CD2

The KKK took my baby away
She's a sensation
It's not my place
Wa want the airwaves
Psycho therapy
Howling at the moon (Sha-la-la)
Mama's boy
Daytime Dilemma (Dangers of love)
I'm not afraid of life
Too tough to die
Endless vacation
My brain is hanging upside down
Somebody put something in my drink
Something to believe in
I don't want to life this life (anymore)
I wanna live
Garden of serenity
Merry Chrsitmas
Pet Sematary
I believe in miracles
Tomorrow she go away
Poison heart
I don't wanna grow up
She talks to Rainbows
R.A.M.O.N.E.S.

Download parte 1 aqui
*
Download parte 2 aqui
**

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário