quinta-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2009

Scorpions - Taken B-sides - 2008


CD 1

Cold
I Can't Explain
Dreamer
Too Far
Edge Of Time
Heroes Don't Cry
You And I (''Butcher'' Radio-Remix)
She's Knocking At My Door
Alex Julie's Love Theme
Daddy's Girl
Ave Maria No Morro
Partners In Crime
You And I (special single mix)
Kami O Shin Jiru
Rhythm Of Love (acoustic)
Humanity (Radio Edit Incl.Orchestra)
White Dove
Wind Of Change (Russian Version)
You Are The Champion

CD 2

Cause I Love You
Rubber Fucker
Kiss Of Borrowed Time
Bad For Good
When Love Kills Love (Studio Version)
Hey You
Over The Top
Wind Of Change (Spanish Version)
Life Goes' Round
Latest Flame
Miracle
Mind Power
Love Is Blind
Start Me Up
When You Came Into My Life (New Version)
Back To U
Fuchs Geh Voran
We Don't Own The World
Bis Wohin Reicht Mein Leben

Download aqui
*

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário