sexta-feira, 18 de maio de 2007

Johnny Cash - At San Quentin

2007
Audio DVD


CD1

Blue Suede Shoes
Flowers On The Wall
Last Thing On My Mind
June Carter Cash Talks To The Audience
Wildwood Flower
Big River
I Still Miss Someone
Wreck Of The Old '97
I Walk The Line
Long Black Veil/Give My Love To Rose
Folsom Prison Blues
Orange Blossom Special
Jackson (ft June Carter)
Darlin' Companion (ft June Carter)
Break My Mind (ft the Carter Family)
I Don't Know Where I'm Bound
Starkville City Jail

CD2

San Quentin
San Quentin (Again)
Wanted Man
Restless (ft Carl Perkins)
Boy Named Sue
Blistered
There'll Be Peace In The Valley
Outside Looking In (ft Carl Perkins)
Less Of Me (ft Statler Brothers)
Ring Of Fire (ft The Carter Family)
He Turned The Water Into Wine (ft Carter Family, Statler Brothers & Carl Perkins)
Daddy Sang Bass (ft Carter Family, Statler Brothers & Carl Perkins)
Old Account Was Settled Long Ago (ft Carter Family, Statler Brothers & Carl Perkins)
Folsom Prison Blues/I Walk The Line/Ring Of Fire/The Rebel Johnny Yuma (ft Carter Family, Statler Brothers & Carl Perkins)

Download aqui
*

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário