sexta-feira, 15 de junho de 2007

The Beatles - Anthology


CD1

Free As A Bird
Speech- John Lennon
That'll Be The Day
In Spite Of All The Danger
Speech- Paul McCartney
Hallelujah, I Love Her So
You'll Be Mine
Cayenne
Speech- Paul
My Bonnie
Ain't She Sweet
Cry For A Shadow
Speech- John
Speech- Brian Epstein
Searchin'
Three Cool Cats
The Sheik Of Araby
Like Dreamers Do
Hello Little Girl
Speech- Brian Epstein
Besame Mucho
Love Me Do
How Do You Do It
Please Please Me
One After 909 (Sequence)
One After 909
Lend Me Your Comb
I'll Get You
Speech- John
I Saw Her Standing There
From Me To You
Money (That's What I Want)
You Reaaly Got A Hold On Me
Roll Over Beethoven

CD2

She Loves You
Till There Was You
Twist And Shout
This Boy
I Want To Hold Your Hand
Speech - Eric Morecambe And Er
Moonlight Bay
Can't Buy Me Love
All My Loving
You Can't Do That
And I Love Her
A Hard Day's Night
I Wanna Be Your Man
Long Tall Sally
Boys
Shout
I'll Be Back (Demo)
I'll Be Back (Complete)
You Know What To Do
No Reply (Demo)
Mr. Moonlight
Leave My Kitten Alone
No Reply
Eight Days A Week (False Start
Eight Days A Week
Kansas City - Hey-Hey-Hey-Hey

Download parte 1 aqui
*
Download parte 2 aqui
**

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário