quinta-feira, 1 de maio de 2008

Queen - Royal Rarities


CD1

-Mad The Swine
-See What A Fool I've Been
-WWRY (Alan Freeman'77 Session)
-It's Late (Alan Freeman'77 Session)
-My Melancholy Blues (Alan Freeman'77)
-Spread Your Wings(Alan Freeman'77)
-A Human Body
-Soul Brother
-Back Chat (12'' Promo Re-Mix)
-Staying Power (12'' Promo Re-Mix)
-Radio Ga Ga (12'' Extended Version)
-Radio Ga Ga (12'' Instrumental Version)
-I Want To Break Free (12'' Extended)
-It's A Hard Life(12'' Extended Version)

CD2

-Keep Passing The Open Windows (12'' Ex)
-Man On The Prowl (12'' Extended)
-Machines (Back To Humans) (12''Inst)
-Machines (Back To Humans) (12''Ext)
-I Go Crazy
-Hammer To Fall (12'' Headbanger's Mix)
-Thank God It's Christmas (12'' Version)
-One Vision (12'' Extended Vision)
-Silly Vision (Magic Years Excerpt)
-Blurred Vision
-A Kind Of Magic (12'' Extended Version)
-A Kind Of ' A Kind Of Magic'
-A Kind Of Magic (Highlander Version)
-A Dozen Red Roses For My Darling
-Pain Is So Close To Pleasure (12'' Ext)
-New York, New York (Highlander Excerpt)

CD3

-Friends Will Be Friends (12'' Extended)
-Forever
-Dog With A Bone (1988 Fan Club Song)
-Scandal (12'' Extended Version)
-Stealin'
-Hijack My Heart
-Chinese Torture
-The Invisible Man (12'' Extended)
-My Life Has Been Saved
-Breakthru (12'' Extended Version)
-I Can't Live With You
-Lost Opportunity
-We Are The Champions
-Stone Cold Crazy
-Rock In Rio Blues
-It's A Beatiful Day (Complete Version)
-Let Me Live ( Banned Version)


Download aqui
*

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário