quinta-feira, 23 de outubro de 2008

Kiss - Ikons - 2008


God Of Thunder
Almost Human
Calling Dr. Love
Ladies Room
Christine Sixteen
Deuce
Rock And Roll All Nite
Cold Gin
Parasite
Larger Than Life
Love 'em And Leave 'em
Plaster Caster
Radioactive
Charisma
Detroit Rock City
Love Gun
Take Me
Strutter
C'mon And Love Me
Hotter Than Hell
100,000 Years
Rock Bottom
Do You Love Me
All American Man
Mr. Speed
I Stole Your Love
Wouldn't You Like To Know Me
I Was Made For Lovin' You
New York Groove
Shock Me
2000 Man
Rocket Ride
Snow Blind
Speedin' Back To My Baby
Talk To Me
What's On Your Mind
Rip It Out
Save Your Love
Hard Times
Two Sides Of The Coin
Dark Light
Into The Void
Hard Luck Woman
Baby Driver
Hooligan
Beth
I Can't Stop The Rain
Black Diamond
Mainline
Don't You Let Me Down
Dirty Livin'
Getaway
Strange Ways
That's The Kinda Sugar Papa Likes
Easy Thing
I Finally Found My Way

Download aqui
*

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário